Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two more operation!

On August 11Th they had to give me 2 pints of blood. I was running a real high fever. August 12Th I had another drain tube put back in and then on August 13Th I had to be open up. They found that I had a lot of infection. Dr. Z had to go in and clean it all out. They have let me opened and a visiting nurse comes every other day and removes all this black sponge and replaces it with new. I have a wound vac machine which is removing all the fluid.

This has been quite experience for me. The Lord has been faithful and is helping me.

Please continue to pray for Ray and I. This is hard on Ray. He is doing my IVs every 12 hours, and helping with my personal needs. Lyndsey has been a real blessing. She has help through the night hours and with the house work. Lyndsey has another job besides helping out here. I pray daily that the Lord will give her the extra strength that is needed.

2 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Hi Charlene:
I just discovered your blog. Glad to see you are on blogland also. Hope you are feeling better.

Janiece said...

Hey Girl! So glad to see you in "blog world"! Glad to hear you are doing some better, PLEASE let me know if I can come help in any way!